651 Yonge Street, Toronto
The site of the Panasonic Theatre has a long history in Toronto entertainment. In 2004/2005, the original building was demolished (only its facade preserved) and rebuilt, from the ground up, as a new, state-of-the-art live theatre and concert venue. It re-opened as "The Panasonic Theatre"
The Panasonic Theatre became a member of the Mirvish family of Theatres in August of 2008.
Technical Info and Agreements:
- Panasonic Theatre Fact Sheet download
- IATSE Local 58 Stagehands Collective Agreement download
- IATSE Local 822 Hair, Make Up and Wardrobe Collective Agreement download
- TMA Local 149, Toronto Musicians' Association General Theatre Agreement download
- Panasonic Plan and Section (pdf) download
- Panasonic Plan and Section (vwx) download
- Panasonic Plan and Section (dwg) download
360˚ Tour of the Panasonic Theatre
Please click here for the Vectorworks Viewer
For Theatre rental inquires please use the form below.