The Princess of Wales
300 King Street West
The Princess of Wales Theatre is a new, 2000-seat playhouse built by the father and son producing team of David and Ed Mirvish, who also own and operate Toronto's historic Royal Alexandra Theatre. The Princess of Wales is the first privately owned and financed theatre built in Canada since 1907 - and the first anywhere in North America in over 30 years. Construction began on August 6, 1991, and the building opened to the public with the musical Miss Saigon on May 26, 1993.
Below you will find the technical information for the Princess of Wales Theatre. The Technical and General information Packet includes: technical specs, contact numbers, local info and seating maps.
Technical Info and Agreements:
- POW General Info and Technical Package download
- Princess of Wales Fly Schedule (xls) download
- POW Delay & Surround Loudspeaker Systems (pdf) download
- POW Delays Block Diagram (pdf) download
- POW Surround Block Diagram (pdf) download
- IATSE Local 58 Stagehands Collective Agreement download
- IATSE Local 822 Hair, Make Up and Wardrobe Collective Agreement download
Drawings: (some available in pdf and vwx)
- Princess of Wales Plan 2009 (pdf) download
- Princess of Wales Plan 2009 (vwx) download
- Princess of Wales Section 2009 (pdf) download
- Princess of Wales Section 2009 (vwx) download
- Princess of Wales Pit Plan (pdf) download
Theatre and Seating Maps:
- Princess of Wales Dress Circle Seating (pdf) download
- Princess of Wales Orchestra Seating (pdf) download
- Princess of Wales Balcony Seating (pdf) download
- Princess of Wales Front of House and Dressing Room Maps (pdf) download
Visit www.nemetscheck.net for Vectorworks viewer.